Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm a Hardcore Rapper... (A Hip-Hop Parody)

(Beat: I Get Money - 50 Cent)

I'm a hard ass rapper -
I kill for fun -
I drive a tank to board meetings and
I text wit' my gun -
These rhymes are real serious -
I'm so damn hard -
That if I tripped in your driveway -
I'd shatter in your backyard -
And when you cleaned up all the pieces -
I'd slice your damn hand -
Because I'm not just hard I'm sharp -
Like the edge of a can -
I'm a murderer, a pusher, pimp, a player and plus -
I drive an 18-wheel SUV; I call it "the Bus"
It's made of solid gold and platinum -
With diamonds for wheels -
And you can see the sparks a-flyin' when I drive it to Sears -
I use it like an ice cream truck except instead I sell crack -
They had me drive it through the sand to make trenches in Iraq -
And my chain is SO BIG; people think I'm a slave -
I tell 'em "slavery is over it's just how I behave."
Nevermind the fact I'm all about the whips and the chains -
I'm a rapper so it's all about the head not the brains -

I wrote it for fun. Still, that's about the gist of hip-hop's message these days. I could probably go platinum with that.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's about what mainstream hip hop has come to... Very clever w/the gold chains slavery word play. The irony & tragedy is that it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone: I removed your duplicate posting. Anyhow, thanks for your comments. Just thought I'd have some fun with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! fashion jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it civil - or face deletion...